Wednesday, December 24, 2008

bla bla

i haven't been doing anything recently (ya, big news!). i was struggling with 'life is elsewhere'...this book is going to be the book i have spent the longest time reading! i can't concentrate, i read one paragraph and it gets me thinking, then i think and think and think...and as usual, sink in frustration afterwards. about me. i've turned into a complete ME! all i think about is MY frustrations, MY hopeless future, MY hopeless present, MY hopeless past, well that's about it. and this damn cold doesn't help at all.

the work is getting on my nerves. i have discovered that i can do the work in approximately 1.5 days, so though i'm supposed to spend 3 days in a week for the project, i sit around browsing 2 big f's (flickr and facebook) all day long, i am the biggest procrastinator in history. oh, vashkar might beat me, i donno.

i wish i had a computer in my head...so many things turn up to write in my blog whenever i turn the lights off to sleep, or when i am in the car coming to the office or going home from the office...

i need a break.

No comments: