Sunday, May 13, 2007

birthday, stupidity and others..

sometimes my stupidity leaves me totally dumbfounded.

today's one of my colleague's birthday. she was planning for the party for a long time...discussing with me about what the menu would be, whom to invite and whom to not invite, what should be the shape of the cake etc. etc. i dont know why she asked ME about these things though...cause im no party expert or anything... in fact, im not a good host either. but that doesnt matter, the thing that matters is i forgot her birthday! i mean i didnt actually forget it, it was there before my eyes all the time,,, perhaps my subconscious chose to ignore it. but why?

ok...lets not go deeper... that'll make things more complicated i think.

but the most weird thing is...she called me this morning... i told her that i might be a little late, asked her about how's her cooking going on, how the cake's coming along and all those gibberish, but absolutely forgot to wish her! to make things worse, i remembered that after almost a couple of hours she called. isnt that cool?

i wish i was spending more time in this earth rather than the world that belongs to me only!

No comments: