Friday, May 11, 2007

origin of the word 'trona'!!

why are all the beautiful words always taken whenever you want to publish a blog or open an email account? i tried for hours with all the words i like in english..not a single one is available! even the bangla words are booked! I tried for almost two hours with patience like a saint,,then I thought now I deserve to be a little impatient so I tried words like 'jhamela', 'jontrona' etc...and they were all taken too. I was so impatient by that time, I typed some letters randomly and bingo!! that one is available...but this time the green letters made me want to smash the screen...there's no way I'm going to register my account as 'mdkndsa'! So I tried 'jontrona' again, and I saw the red words again telling me to stop being stupid coz this wasnt available...I was too tired to try by now, so i just removed the jon from the trona...

so thats where the name came from...'trona' without 'jon'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was a nice reading your history of jontrona