Monday, July 28, 2008

another day wasted, but no regrets!

bz day! woke up and came to office only to find i can't concentrate a bit. so, was just browsing the net when i came across this little poem,

I walked up the door,
shut the stairs,
said my shoes,
took off my prayers,
turned off my bed,
got into the light,
all because
you kissed me goodnight.

cute! but soon found out it was plagiarized...the original piece was written by one bruce lansky -

Scrambled

I climbed up the door and
I opened the stairs.
I said my pajamas
and buttoned my prayers.

I turned off the covers
and pulled up the light.
I’m all scrambled up since
she kissed me last night.


and this poem reminded me of a story by peter bichsel, translated to bangla by suman rahman. i read it in sachalayatan, and searched for it in their archive...but as i'm not sure when he published that, i couldn't find it and gave up after spending 3 or 4 hours of searching. it was a beautiful short story and i surely want to read it again. though i can't find it. and i donno how to find it either.

we, the 3d team are going to watch miami vice tonight. i didn't watch it before but it probably is a shitty movie anyways. cineplex never brings any movie that's worth seeing.

movie updates tomorrow, stay tuned (who am i addressing this to!)!

(wow! i finally managed a glass-half-full tone, congratulations myself!)

No comments: