Saturday, March 20, 2010

i so want to write something but i don't know what to write about. i am worried sick though. my money's all running out. only positive thing is i'm paying half of my loans back. but the thought of the future...it's scary. i somehow managed not to think about it for some time now, but it's creeping on me again these days...it happens whenever i look at my account balance to be exact. and it makes me feel so small, thinking about money all the time. but what can i do? 'a girl has got to eat'! i wish i was young and pretty and single, then i could marry some rich guy and be an intellectual housewife, who takes piano lessons in the morning and entertains all kinds of poets, artists, musicians at her beautifully decorated 'drawing room' in the evening! lol!

No comments: