Friday, February 26, 2010

what a weather today! gray clouds all over the sky, and they move! now and then, the sun peeks through the clouds...and the sudden beautiful bright light that can only be seen on rainy days, the light that makes everything and everyone look so pretty and loveable and soft, that you want to reach over and touch them... there's a gentle wind blowing, no rain yet, but it seems like it's going to rain soon...beautiful weather, almost makes me feel like i'm in dhaka. at least when i'm inside the room and looking outside through my window :P. i bet it's quite chilly outside. but still, it makes me feel like going out and getting wet in the rain. don't want to think of the troubles anymore. no more hours of staying up late, panicked about the future, hugging my knees to keep myself warm. just living in the present. that's the only thing that works. eat healthy, sleep healthy, live healthy. and now my professor wants me to write an essay on the role of religion in indian independence. oh bugger!

No comments: